Bad news first- I have sliced my finger. Stupid bread knife. I'm fine, no stitches, but that really great throbbing is in full effect. So, typing is pretty difficult, and I'm not writing a bunch today.
Good news- I *think* I have officially hired an ayi! She is wonderful, highly recommended, and great with kids. I interviewed her yesterday and will be working out the details over the course of the week. I promise that when the finger heals a bit, you will get a longer post about exactly what an ayi is, how I found this one, and what interviewing is like in different cultures.
Until then, I am off to get the dry cleaning ready, put in an order from the City Shop (grocery stores deliver for FREE! Heaven.), and start reading my new Etiquette Guide to China. Hopefully it stops raining so the toddles and I can get to the playground after nap time, but something tells me we might be taking a stroll through the mall.
Monday, June 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment