We moved to the new apartment when I was 37 weeks pregnant. And Shanghai was hot, hot, hot. And I was tired. And Harper was excited.
I entertained her (perhaps too often) with episodes of "Yo Gabba Gabba" and cuddles.
![]() |
| Our normal TV watching pose |
Harper would climb into my lap and make herself comfortable by leaning on the bump. Sometimes, she would even bring a snack. The cuddling became routine, and I enjoyed time with my toddles each day. Neil added a few movies to our routine- the biggest hits were "Aladdin" and "Monster's Inc."
![]() |
| Another day, another cuddle. Excuse the swollen... well, everything. |
I thanked God every single day for Ayi Wu. She adores Harper, and Harper loves playing with Ayi. Their relationship allowed me to rest and have some time to adjust to Shanghai on my own terms before baby Quinn arrived.





No comments:
Post a Comment